Hi, I'm Joe, and I am a Jira/Confluence/Crowd Developer at Twitter and I work in the IT Enterprise Applications organization.
I started with Jira and Confluence 7 years ago after switching careers from an IT Program Manager to being a 'Techie' and I love it.
If you were at the Atlassian Summit 2019, perhaps you saw me give my talk about how I changed my career to specializing in Atlassian Tools and why you should too!
In case you missed it, please follow the link below to view my talk. I hope you find it useful.
https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/watch-sessions/2019/atlassian-admin/why-i-built-my-career-with-atlassian-tools-and-you-should-too
My contact information is below.
Twitter - @joepursel
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/josephpursel
email - jpursel@twitter.com
It was a nice talk @Joe Pursel . Good that Atlassian is recording those so that we can get back to them after some time and look at the slides again.
Thanks for sharing @Joe Pursel ! Happen to have your talk saved anywhere else on the interwebs? The original link on Atlassian.com redirects to the Summit event page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.