After a Windows update on Friday I found that SourceTree wouldn't load. The splash screen appears for a few seconds and then nothing. I've tried wiping SourceTree preferences as detailed here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/sourcetreekb/how-to-wipe-sourcetree-preferences-412484640.html?_ga=2.102930560.1055942471.1566893606-2024582342.1559819623 but made no difference.
I then tried fully removing Source Tree as detailed here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/How-do-I-fully-remove-SourceTree-so-that-I-can-do-a-quot-fresh/qaq-p/605355
I then re-applied a fresh installation (v3.1.3) but again just getting the same problem - splash screen appears for a few seconds then nothing.
There are .NET Runtime and Application Errors appearing in the Event Viewer for the SourceTree executable every time I run the app.
.NET RunTime Error is as follows:
Application: SourceTree.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Management.ManagementException
at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()
at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initialize()
at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
at SourceTree.Utils.WindowsOSHelper.GetWindowsVersion()
at SourceTree.App..ctor()
at SourceTree.App.Main()
Application Error is as follows:
Faulting application name: SourceTree.exe, version: 3.1.3.3158, time stamp: 0x5cc2025e
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17763.652, time stamp: 0x598c4711
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000039129
Faulting process id: 0x4a70
Faulting application start time: 0x01d55cdc23d38862
Faulting application path: C:\Users\P10484230\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.1.3\SourceTree.exe
Faulting module path: C:\windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: c22bb248-70e2-40da-8f04-15585172f9b3
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: