Hello
In my service desk , I have a field to put the last date to resolve the problem how to block on the calendar the day preceding today day .
thank a lot
Hi fatoumatasall.
In order to block the customer to choose a date before today, we can add a validator in the workflow.I tested many possibilities and the only one that works is the one that will allow them to choose the next day.So, if they are creating the ticket now, they will be able to set the last date to resolve to August 28.I tried the combinations to allow today's date as well, but once I do this, somehow older dates are also allowed.
The steps to do this are:
1 - Go to the desired project > Project settings > Workflows.2 - Click on for the desired issue type.3 - Select the diagram mode > Select the "Create issue" transition.4 - On the right side, click on Validators.5 - Click on "Add validator" > Date compare validator.6 - On this page, you will select the custom field you need on "Date", the Condition will be ">" and "Compare with" you need to select "Expression" and add "now" the same as the screenshot below:
7 - Click on Add.8 - Publish draft > Select to save a backup copy > Publish.
Hope this helps!If you have any other question, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
hi Angelica
Thanks for your Help !! but I do all step but it does'nt work . DO I Forgot anything ?
I see that your Jira is in French, so please edit the validator and add the expression "now" in French and test again.
HI Angelica
I tried it again , do i did a mistake anywhere
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.