Dear Jira Experts 
in our agile project (with classical components) we got a long workflow and I don't know the ideal way to represent it in the kanban board.
I will describe the workflow and give you my thoughts. Maybe you could help me with a solution.
We got tasks with some of them being linked together and some being a MVP of their own.
So the outcome is never a final big product like a truck but more like an iteration of single components being releasable in small packages or on their own.
Workflow
1.) The task is described by the product owner ( = specification book for that kind of component)
2.) The development team checks the task if it is "ready" (full description, no apparent flaws)
3.) The product specialist writes a technical concept
4.) The product owner accepts it
5.) The developers develop
6.) Development test
7.) Integration test
8.) Acceptance test
9.) Beta release
if successfull
10.) update of the technical concept
11.) integration of the beta branch in the main branch
12.) regression test by developer
13.) regression test by product specialist
14.) regression test by product owner
15.) release in the main branch
As steps 10-15 are close to steps 5.) - 9.) the question implied was if one could realize these steps (1-9 and 10-15) as seperate swimlanes.
Because 15. columns are too much to display.
However if I do a release in the final column. Can I then get the task back in the second swimlane and 3rd column automatically? How?
Can I also decide for which task I do the release?
How Do I cope the best with tasks relying on each other so that is easily visible?
Thank you very much for your help in advance.