When we arrive on the login page, the create button is present.
The problem is that we see the list of projects we are working on.
I do not see where find the setting tthat hides this button
Hi @arnaud le louet ,
If the user can see the create button when they are not logged into the system, I think that the anonymous user is given access to the system in the global permissions, and the project permission scheme gives them permission to create issues.
Hello,I do not see the info about the anonymous user.Below the global permissions.
How about project permission scheme? Whether allow anonymous users to view and create Issues?
I think I found. I recovered Jira's administration recently. I found in authorization systems that requests could be created by any user.
Thank you for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.