We are not able to receive verification email to this id J*****i@a****s.com.
We have tried several times to sign up, no luck.
Pls help
Hi Sanjeev, welcome to the Community!
I've searched for that email address in our mail system and I could not find it, that means we didn't have any problem with it and it wasn't stuck in our system. My recommendation would be that you check the inbox of that email address again and make sure to look into the spam folder, too.
If you still don't receive it, please let us know where are you trying to sign up and we'll continue helping you.
Please note that as a security measure, I've masked the email address you mentioned in your message.
Best regards,
Ana
I've checked again in our system and I couldn't find a Bitbucket account for her. Could you please let us know how is she trying to create her account and send us a screenshot of the last step she's able to reach?
Cheers,
Ana,
This is fixed now. I had created a support ticket which is now addressed and fixed.
Please mark it as closed.
Sanjeev request is same as of mine.
Thanks,
Sameer Mandal
Hi Ana, Thanks for the reply
Atlassian verification email was not coming to her email id, now this is resolved by raising a support ticket.
Thanks again for your kind response.
hello.
We are now experiencing the same issue.
I have been invited to a team to work on a project in bitbucket, but I receive no emails regarding the invitation, which renders me unable to work.
The invitation has been resent few times, but with zero luck.
Please help us.
Hi Team,
I am also facing same issue, not getting invitation emails. Its a same issue mentioned above.
Please let me know if there is any workaround. Your help will be really appreciated.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.