Is there a upgrade procedure for bamboo 6.2.2 to the latest community version ?
The version I have seems to now be called "starter version". It stopped working last week because of the old API deprecation, we would like to upgrade our bamboo so it uses the new API version.
Is there a way to simply make my current bamboo use the bitbucket API v2 ?
This is the error we're getting which I believe is going to force me into upgrading the installation :
Failed to load data from Bitbucket. com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.bitbucket.api.BitbucketApiException: HTTP 410 {"type": "error", "error": {"message": "Resource removed", "detail": "This API is no longer supported.\n\nFor information about its removal, please refer to the deprecation notice at: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/deprecation-notice-v1-apis/"}}
Anyhow, here's the current version of my installation
Bamboo version information
Version6.2.2
Build number60209
Build date10/13/17
What is the most straightforward upgrade procedure I could follow so I don't lose my current jobs configurations ?