I want to create new content in particular spaces using rest api.
Background: We have another application, from this application if any user creates new content then it will be created automatically into the confluence also, through rest api.
Hi @soumyajit, can you be more specific about your question?
Assuming if you want to create content through api rest read tihis:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/#api-content-post
But I advise you to start with simple things like get or put methods, postman is very useful
I want to create a new page into a particular space using the rest api. Also multiple user can create page through rest api. First we need to check using authentication & when authentication passed then they can post data through rest api. So my question:
1. How to check user authentication using rest
2. Once it is passed then they can create content through rest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.