I am using the forms macro and it emails the results of the form.
Part of the form uses the textarea macro to capture information.
The issue is that the textarea macro takes a single string and does not create line breaks if a user has line breaks in their textarea.
This is the current email reply I receive
BusinessUnit: Test BU
Issue: line1 line2 line 3
Submitter: Tyler
Submitter email: email
I am looking to have the issue line1, line2, line3 all be on their own line as the textarea user input each one on a separate line.
What I have tried so far.
I have tried using the css-style under the advanced feature to enable line breaks by using the following css styles: white-space: pre; and display:block;
Neither one of those did the trick.
I have also tried adding the mail body formatter and editing the style to use display:block; or white-space:pre; . Neither of those worked either.
Is there a different CSS style that I should use to create line breaks in emails? Or is this a limitation to the forms, textarea, and mail body formatter macro?