We had a wiki server reboot early this morning (Server 2019 standard) and now none of my staff can access the wiki page (it times out). I have stopped and restarted the Atlassian Confluence.0 Confluence230419090421 service as well as the Kaseya Agent and Kaseya Agent Endpoint services and still nothing. Are there any additional services that need to be started that I am missing? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
@[deleted]
Hi Vinnie,
what about the db that is used by confluence, does that one also reside on the server you rebooted.
Did you take a look to the log files to figure out if there are any exceptions thrown?
Cheers
Kurt
How long did you wait for it to come back up? Our Confluence instance typically takes about 10 minutes to be accessible after the system has rebooted and the service has started. Also, Kaseya is not related to Confluence and will not affect the availability of Confluence in any way.
It has been back up now for over two hours and is still not accessible.
I am not sure where the db is located, and I do know that quite a few of the servers rebooted (power loss) around the same time. Our Network Admin is on vacation and is unreachable. Is there an easy way to tell where the db is located?
It looks like that might be it, as I am now getting the following error when trying to connect to our wiki page.
DATABASE: DATABASE CONNECTION FAILED
How can I tell where my database is located?
Hi Vinnie
you will find the db connection information within the confluence.cfg.xml
located at <confluence_home>/confluence.cfg.xml
See also
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-find-confluence-s-database-connection-parameters-779172320.html#targetText=Solution,confluence.cfg.xml%20file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.