Hello,
May I know if there is a feature that there is backup/retention function that can recover a deleted branch from Stash or BitBucket in case a user wrongly to delete the branch ?
Thanks,
Ray
If you still have a clone that still has the branch it can be recreated that way. Deleting a branch in Bitbucket will not delete it on any of the clones. Git do not keep track of deleted branches, they are just pointer to specific commits.
Hi, if you have a clone you can still find your deleted branch, it's still here in your device. While if you can not find them everyehere, maybe you can use third-party tool. But I am not sure whether that way works, if you want a try, you can apply the Bitwar data recovery, I think it does well in recovering deleted files.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.