If you select numbered headings (in the style bar, not the macro), and discard changes on your page, the headings still persist. How can you remove the change without turning off numbered headings?
Hello Lalyn,
Happy to help you with this.
Can you confirm which version of Confluence you are using?
In Confluence Cloud, when I click Close instead of Publish, it'll retain any changes I made as a draft. That way, I can go back in and make the rest of the changes later, and then publish it when I'm ready.
If you went in, added a numbered heading, and didn't want to, you can click CTRL+Z (CMD+Z on Mac) and undo the last change. If you want to undo all changes, click Revert to last published version.
Otherwise, the changes you made will be saved as part of the draft and will still be there the next time you edit the page.
Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Lalyn,
The Numbered Headings button is not tied to the saving or discarding of changes on a page. When you click on the button, Numbered Headings immediately saves your numbering configuration.
How can you remove the change without turning off numbered headings?
I'm not sure I understand your situation. What was the situation like before you made and discarded your changes? Was Numbered Headings turned on or off for this page?
With kind regards,MaartenNumbered Headings
Lalyn,
Can you also please confirm with @Maarten Arts and myself, are you referring to the Numbered List that's built into Confluence, or Numbered Headings, which is a 3rd party add-on built by Avisi BV?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.