I have 3 JIRA boards (board A, board B, and board C). They all have their own set of tickets, backlog items, etc. I would like to merge all 3 boards so that board D is comprised of the active sprints items from boards A, B and C however, whenever we delete or create new tickets within board D, they reflect on boards A, B or C.
Important to note that we would like board D to only show the active sprint items and the backlog for the next sprint too. Board D is where we want our squad to work from not boards A, B and C.
I have tried the following:
- Creating a new agile board, selected option 'Board from an existing project', merged all projects, however, whenever we delete tickets, it is reflected in boards A, B or C
- Created a filter and selected option 'Board from an existing Saved Filter', however, it only allows 1 filter, not 3.
I would like to still keep board A, B and C as that contain 'nice to have' items and more.
Would love it if someone could tell me if the above is possible!
Thank you!
Denise