Greetings,
I am working on setting up an onboarding project for my company. I know how to create a Jira issue based on a set of text from a confluence page, but it looks like the linking is not working as I would expect.
Example -
- I have a table with some columns in my Confluence Page
- I highlight a set of text such as "(Presales) Site Audit Discussion" and click Create Jira issue
- After creating the issue I can confirm that makes a Jira ticket as desired, however, the confluence page acts as nothing happened. The text I highlighted has no indication a ticket was made.
That being said should the text actually have a link or something to indicate a Jira was made or does it remain as normal text? I know different Jira views can be made in confluence to show the different tickets, but if I make tickets randomly on this table, I would like the specific text I highlighted to show the ticket or status.