Hi,
I want to make a custom gadget to show information before user login.
And I need this gadget can disappear after login.
Does any one know how to do that?
Thanks!
You do not need to make a new gadget. You can customize System Dashboard and change the content of the Welcome Gadget. Below documentation will help you achieve that:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+the+Default+Dashboard
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Changing+your+Welcome+Message
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Changing+the+Look+and+Behavior+of+a+Gadget
Or modify existing login gadget itself:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Customise+the+Login+Gadget
I hope it will help,
-Mirek
Hi Mirek,
Thanks for your response. But I don't want welcome gadget always keep in system dashboard.
I need it only to show on login page and "disappear" after login.
Do you have any good suggestion?
Anne
Thasnk for your response. But I don't want welcome gadget always keep in system dashboard.
Hi Anne,
In this situation I suggested also changing login gadget itself.
You can extend this gadget, add some text and it should dissapear after login as you want.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.