We're suddenly getting an "in-valid login" message when trying to save our repo in linked repositories. Does anyone know what would cause this and a work around? We tried using a new app password but it's still not working.
Hi @Cheryl MelansonWe will need to know more details about your instance and the repository you are trying to access to move forward.
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the response.
1.) Atlassian Bamboo version 6.8.0 build 60803
2.) We're using Bitbucket repositories, all of which we're unable to connect to.
3.) Yes, I was able to checkout the repositories in in the server terminal where Bamboo is hosted.
Hi @Cheryl Melanson
Workaround: Use the Git repository instead of Bitbucket Cloud one.
Fix: Upgrade Bamboo to 6.8.3 or above.
Let me know if you are using a self-hosted or cloud version of Bitbucket.
I managed to resolve this issue over the weekend. Though I'm not sure what caused it.
Thanks,
Cheryl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.