Hi,
is this a bug or a feature? For example I have a list like
* foo
* bar
* foo
Now I am searching for "foo" while in the edit mode of a confluence page. It finds the correct first entry of "foo". But I want to jump to the next "foo" and press 'search' again. But it stays on the first find.
I can imagine that it's the feature because the 'find' is a 'find an replace' which wants to iterate through my findings. But for me it is a bug. I don't want to replace content. Just find all my "foos". But I stick on my first finding.
The workaround is to save my edited page. Use my browsers find (CTRL+F) look for all my "foos". Remember where I found them. Go back to edit mode and do what I intended to do initially. Not really usable 
Greets
Sebastian