Does anyone know how to show all sub-tasks for a given Epic? When I pull up a query for all tasks under an epic only aspects (parent) and regular tasks show up but not the subtasks. Thanks!
have you tried
parentEpic in ("epic-key")
e.g. parentEpic in ABC-123 where ABC-123 is the issuekey for the epic
That is not an option for me; we only have parent or parent link and I can get sub tasks to show up for a parent that way but I have multiple parents and I'd like to see all the sub tasks for all parents under an epic
JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports can help you to get all issues with sub tasks for epic
for example
Following query will get all issues and sub tasks related to the epic id "test-24" , please see the attached image.
issue in allIssuesInEpic(test-24)
here is the documentation link for all queries.
https://jqlsearchextensions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SEARCH/pages/30497099/JQL+Reference+Server#JQLReference(Server)-LinkedIssueType
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.