Hello, I'm Yongpyo Hong
Can I change JIRA's server ID in a PC?
I want to change JIRA server ID in a PC for using free trial more than 3 months.
I can't install JIRA anouther PC, because I don't have only one PC.
Plz answer to me.
Thank you.
The Server ID is not related to the actual license. By going to http://my.atlassian.com you can request another evaluation license.
True, but this does not affect any license change
Are you running into problems creating a new license?
But, we input the server ID when we request evaluation license, aren't you?
No
Just, I requested free trial license 3 times.
I heard that we can request trial license by 3 times.
Before last license expire, I want to change server ID to use JIRA more than 3 months and restore.
Is it possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.