I created a test JIRA environment doing the below
1. Took a snapshot of my database server and launched it
2. Took a snapshot of my existing production JIRA server and launched it
3. Replicated my environment network/secgroups etc.
I am able reach my test environment on browser but when I try and log-in I am caught in a loop
I checked the atlassian-jira-security.log and the log-in authentication shows as successful
2019-08-21 12:10:20,645 http-nio-8080-exec-9 user1 730x67x1 - x.x.x.x /rest/gadget/1.0/login The user 'user1' has PASSED authentication.
The atlassian-jira.log however is showing the below error
2019-08-21 12:13:31,544 http-nio-8080-exec-23 WARN anonymous 733x85x1 - x.x.x.x /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk [c.a.p.r.c.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] Additional XSRF checks failed for request: https://jira.productionserver.blabla.com , origin: null , referrer: http://jiratestserver:8080/secure/Dashboard.jspa , credentials in request: false , allowed via CORS: false
Looks like the test server is referring the login to the prod server? and its failing with this CORS setting? anyone know what I should do?