Hello.
I want to try Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) in my Jira SD project (cloud). But I didn't find this plugin in Marketplace. I did the next: setting Jira SD-> Application->Find new app. Result - not found. Could someone tell my - why I can't found Elements Copy & Sync (formerly Exocet) ?
Hi @Alexander Grekalov ,
The application Elements Copy & Sync is currently not available for Cloud version of Jira/ Service Desk.
This application is currently available only for Server and Data Center versions of Jira/ Service desk.
You should contact support team of the vendor "Elements" to know if they have plans to launch this application for Jira (service Desk) Cloud.
It's a bad news. Thanks.
@Alexander Grekalov If I have answered your query correctly, then can you please mark the answer as accepted? This will help someone with similar query in future :-)
@Deepanshu Natani , how can I do it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.