Hi,
on health check I have this error message :
"The database collation 'utf8mb4_bin' and table collation 'utf8mb4_bin' are not supported by Jira"
But when I check resolution page : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/health-check-database-collation-in-mysql-943951422.html
It's written
Thank you for your help
What version of Jira and MySQL are you on?
I'm on a 5.7.22 mysql server
About Jira, it's the 8.3.2 and I was on 6.x when the problem occurs. I updated to 8.2 in order to see if it will fix anything ...
Have you tried Jira restart? Error on my system disappeared after restart.
I have this error since months ... And I think it makes my Jira crashes.So yes I restarted a lot Jira
I would like to do it with keeping the current version
I created a new DB called jira2, I updated it in the dbconfig.xml
But Jira can't connect to it, is anything I missed ?Thank you
If you have GUI access to server, you can try <installation>/bin/config.sh or <installation>/bin/config.bat to test db connection and update it if required.
Thank you for your help.THis is what I got : /opt/atlassian/jira/bin# ./config.shNo JRE_HOME or JAVA_HOME environment variable is set - attempting to just run java command./check-java.sh: line 31: [: -ne: unary operator expected./config.sh: line 41: java: command not found
You need to install Java and set Java Home environment variable to run this.
I fixed the problem of collation, but my Jira is still crashing.I open a new ticket
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.