Hi all,
my name is Philipp and I am new to this community. I am working with Jira for about a year now and am currently facing a challenge.
I have created a Jira Board for the Issue Type "Testcase". This Jira Board is filtered by status:
(Testcase) In Draft
(Testcase) In Review
(Testcase) Ready for Testing --> In this status, the testing team should execute testcases
(Testcase) Approved --> It is approved when the testcase is tested in a testcycle and gets a "Pass"
My issue is that I cannot see if Testcases remain in the status "Ready for Testing" because the test execution failed or because it has not been tested now. I do not find a card layout that gives me the information about the testcase execution status. It would be perfect if I could somehow see in the board (not in the testcase) if the test execution has passed or failed.
Is there any way I can get this information onto my board?
Thank you for your help,
Philipp