Old environment :
- OS : Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
- Confluence (Server) : 6.14.0
- JIRA (Server) : 7.13.0
- Both uses embedded database
New environment :
- OS (Host) : Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS
- OS (Client ) : Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS (on docker)
- Confluence (Server) : 6.14.0
- JIRA (Server) : 7.13.0
- MySQL is used instead of the embedded database
Confluence refers JIRA to get auth information (used at login).
The problem is that the new confluence cannot get auth information from old/new JIRA.
I exported the data of the old confluence, and imported it to the new confluence. The imported data includes connection information to JIRA. So, the new confluence tries to refer old JIRA server in the same server, as a result, I can't login to the new confluence.
I installed an empty confluence and set it up to refer JIRA. It went well. I could logged in.
But after I imported the data of the old confluence, It didn't work.
So, how can I migrate confluence/JIRA to the new server?