Hello..
My Repository is in read-only mode (more than 2 GB size limite).
I read how to reduce your repository size: https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/xgMvEw.
But I couldn't push.
Please help me.
Hi, welcome to the Community!
I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account and could see that the repo was 9.3 GB, I've run a garbage collection and the size was decreased to 3.9GB, still over the 2GB limit.
Once you've reduced your repository, you need to do a force push to allow the reduced repo to be pushed to the remote. Keep in mind that the new size has to be under 2GB, otherwise the system will not allow it.
Alternatively, if you're still having issues even after reducing its size, you can upload the reduced repo as a new repository, as the history will remain untouched.
Hope that helps,
Ana
Hello Ana.
Thanks for your answer.
If I do upgrade, will my account allow me to do the push?Excuse me my English, I'm Venezuelan
Hi, don't worry about your English, I can understand you with no problems
Upgrading your account will have no effect on the size of your repo, so you won't still be able to push the repository. If you upgrade your account, you'll get more users, more Pipelines minutes, and more LFS storage, but the size of the repositories remain the same.
The only solution is to reduce it to under 2GB.
I hope this is clear, let me know if you have any more questions!
Best regards,
In my local repository we load a photo folder by mistake, we already delete it but the .pack file of our repository weighs 3 GB, that is what makes the repository great, and I don't know how to reduce it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.