log entries attached
Hello,
We have put in place some Dashboards for our projects in JIRA that rely on Script Runner functions like "hasLinks". We have regular error messages in the Dashboards but only the first time we load it, after a page refresh the errors disappear.
I am attaching an example of error message that refers to getl18nBean() method.
Thanks in advance for any help and suggestion on how to troubleshoot this.ErrorFilter.PNG
BTW, Jira 6.3.15 server with ScriptRunner 3.0.14.
I can't reproduce this. Is it possible the user is not authenticated the first time they hit the dashboard? Do you have SSO and is your jira also available to anonymous users?
Actually that seems unlikely to be the cause. Can you check the logs for any errors?
In fact no, no SSL and no anonymous access in our intance. Nor an authentication problem. In which log should I look for? Thank you.
can you find more of a pattern? So when you refresh it works. When you navigate away and come back does it still work? For how long does it work until it stops? Does it fail like this for all users?
No real pattern for now. I will join the details found in the log file
BTW, yes, navigate and coming back it works. For the moment we saw it happening with two admin users but we are rolling out, so not a lot of usage at the moment.
Log file attached above.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.