After I changed http to https (8443) in the first page view this error.
I did this recourses https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/health-check-jira-base-url-859447384.html
Hello Javier,
Thanks for reporting your issues to use after you made a port change and moved to SSL. Looks like your issue might be due to a certificate problem. We would suggest reviewing the following: Jira activity stream gadget throws gadget.common.error.500
This article reports the following:
Cause Since the gadgets work by making a request in JIRA to itself, a invalid or absence of a certificate can lead to such errors. Resolution Modify the certificate or provide the correct certificate path to avoid errors on the activity gadget stream load.
Since the gadgets work by making a request in JIRA to itself, a invalid or absence of a certificate can lead to such errors.
Modify the certificate or provide the correct certificate path to avoid errors on the activity gadget stream load.
I hope this information proves helpful and you’re able to get back to using Jira with SSL.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
Helloa Stephen,
Thanks for you support but when I configure this parameter(activity gadget stream load) I can't find.
The certificate is correct I buyed in RapidSSL Standard
This is error
Thanks for the follow-up and the included screenshot. Could you please confirm that when you added the SSL cert and changed the ports you also updated the base URL of Jira? More information on this may be found at: Configuring the Base URL.
Additionally, could you run through the following and test the site using an SSL poke: Unable to connect to SSL services due to "PKIX Path Building Failed" error.
We look forward to hearing back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.