I have two dropdown (select list - Single choice) fields "Internal Group" and "External Group" which I'd like to add on create screen. As per the project needs, users create tickets for field values of either of 'Internal Group' or 'External Group' field.
Options for fields:
Internal Group: A, B, C
External Group: 1, 2, 3
Let's say suppose I am creating a ticket for 'Internal Group' - A, I'd like to make 'Internal Group' as a required field and 'External Group' as an optional field and proceed with ticket creation.
Likewise, If I am creating a ticket for 'External Group' - 1, I'd like to make 'External Group' as required and 'Internal Group' as an optional field.
Can we in Jira add some logic so we can mark both fields as required and automatically make one of them optional based on value selected in other field?
Any groovy scripts to achieve this will also be of big help. Thanks!