Sorry, am new in Stash. What is the meaning of multiple Stash instances? How can I check/know?
Where did you see this?
I saw it in the following links and was confused about what is "multiple stash instances"?
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/105037/can-multiple-stash-instances-integrate-with-a-single-jira-instance https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/163194/how-to-synchronize-many-disconnected-stash-instances
Anyone?
Hey Sue,
Multiple instances in this case would refer to having more than one installation of Stash. You could have Stash installed in different directories and running on separate ports on the same machine or having more than one machine with Stash installed.
You'll know if you're running multiple instances if you have two or more installations of Stash. I suspect that you have just one instance though or a test and production instance.
What does more than one machine with Stash installed means?
I am running on only one (server) computer. Stash was never successfully set up..
If you had more than one server running Stash. In your case, you just one one server, and will like just have one installation of Stash. I don't think you need to worry about multiple instances.
In your case, you only had one instance of Stash installed then.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.