Dear Sirs,
I use the Confluence server running on Synology in Docker for many months without any problem. For upgrading all docker container (Confluence server included) I use the watchtower. Unfortunately, yesterday the watchtower upgraded confluence to a new version andI can't connect to the confluence anymore.
I dont have a backup file for restoring form a clean install, but I back up every day the home folder. Pointing Confluence container to home, confing and install folder (synology volume) is ignored by Confluence. Restart of the container triggers an installation process that ends with a message "Database Contains Existing Confluence Data (Confluence tables already exist in the selected database)".
My question: Is there a way how to run confluence connected to existing folders and database? My data are stored in MySql server (connect via connection string).
My external folders:
- ./conf (contain server.xml file)
- ./home (all home confluence files)
- ./install (mysql-connector-java-5.1.47.jar connector)
Note: All folders are backed up every day.
My docker compose file:
version: '3.1'
services:
app:
container_name: 'confluence'
image: atlassian/confluence-server:latest
restart: always
ports:
- 8090:8090
- 8091:8091
volumes:
- /volume1/data/confluence/conf/server.xml:/opt/atlassian/confluence/conf/server.xml
- /volume1/data/confluence/home:/var/atlassian/application-data/confluence
- /volume1/data/confluence/install/mysql-connector-java-5.1.47.jar:/opt/atlassian/confluence/confluence/WEB-INF/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.47.jar
environment:
- JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY=1024m
- JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY=2048m
networks:
- docker-network
networks:
docker-network:
driver: bridge
Thank you in advance for any help
Pavel