Hello together,
I have installed Confluence and Jira on a new Windows machine. From this server machine confluence is reachable over localhost:8090. I changed the Base-URL to the local IP of this machine which is 192.196.188.150. From the server it self confluence is also reachable over this ip. On the router I set this client to automatic port opening and also manualy set the ports HTTP 8090 and HTTPS 443. The server is connected to the router as private network, so the network visibility is active.
My Problem is, that I can't reach the confluence server from other computers inside the same network. I can ping the confluence server without any problem. I tried to connect to the server via browser with IP and IP:PORT. I always get a timeout erreor, server not reachable.
I hope someone can help. I also read a lot of questions here, but couldn't find a solution.
Thank you