Hi Everyone.
I already know that I can use JSD to manage incidents, problems, changes, service requests and also release management. I can also set up a CMDB using a JIRA plugin.
However, how can I use JSD for the following ITIL processes - are there any plugins available?
Capacity Management - To measure the capacity of our infrastructure in AWS and, if it exceeds a threshold (e.g. hard drive full), create an incident ticket automatically in our JSD - are there any marketplace plugins?
Availability Management - To measure the availability of our infrastructure in AWS and, if it goes below an agreed threshold (e.g. less than 99.9%), create an incident ticket automatically in our JSD - are there any marketplace plugins?
Information Security Management - Would Confluence be alright for this, or is it more for Atlassian Access? Are there any marketplace plugins?
Supplier Management - Could this be done in Confluence? Are there any marketplace plugins?
Demand Management - To see the demand on our infrastructure and plan accordingly according to business trends. It would be nice if the demand could somehow be integrated with our JSD, but I am not sure how - hence this series of questions!
Any help is much appreciated.
Many thanks - Ian