Need to investigate issue on the BITBUCKET-PAYLOAD.
Go to your atlassian account on my.atlassian.com, find your bitbucket licence and look below it for the "download source code" link.
Although I'd say looking at the code is probably the last resort - why have you not investigated or asked about whatever the problem is with "bitbucket payload"?
The one I use for 10 licenses I did not see any place, which I can download the source.
I have also a 500 users licenses, but I'm not an administrator.
If I have to do it with the 500 users in order for it to work, I can request the administrator to do that.
In summary, I'm not able to get the source.
Look underneath the licence key (after expanding the row your bitbucket licence is on). There is a link to the source there, even for 10 user licences.
Sorry, I don't see anything that you described above.
Can you load a snapshot?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.