In JIRA Service Desk I have two ticket queues, one is Tickets whose SLA is at risk, and the JQL I have for this is:
resolution = Unresolved AND "Time to resolution" < 30m AND "Time to resolution" != breached() AND issuetype = Change OR issuetype = Incident OR issuetype = "Service Request" OR issuetype = Problem OR issuetype = Release AND assignee = currentUser() OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Change Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Incident Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Problem Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Release Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Request Fulfillment"
This incorrectly displays two tickets, image is below.

I don't understand why the DONE ticket is there? I just want any ticket that is not resolved.
The SQL for Tickets whose SLA have breached displays the same two tickets - how is that possible? Surely it should be 0 to start with?
The JQL for that is:
resolution = Unresolved AND "Time to resolution" = breached() AND issuetype = Change OR issuetype = Incident OR issuetype = "Service Request" OR issuetype = Problem OR issuetype = Release AND assignee = currentUser() OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Change Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Incident Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Problem Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Release Management" OR "Resolver Group" = "ITSM - Request Fulfillment"
And an image of the queue is below.

What do I have to do to only display open or unresolved tickets in both queues?
Many thanks.
Ian Walker