Hello,
I am trying to configure a plugin module where a click will open up a dialog box with some radio buttons on it. These radio buttons are working fine except that when it is loading, none of them are checked even if I am adding the checked attribute to the first elements.
I tried to copy the code and run in atlassian sand box or code editor and it works, but it doesn't with the actual Jira screen. I debugged further and suspect that the wrapper for dialog while adding with the html content of radio buttons is somehow removing this.
Is there anyway that I can accomplish this? I need this as I want to retain the user choices once they are set or pre-populate them with default option.
Sample HTML which works fine in editiors or sand box but not in dialog panel is below:
<fieldset class="sdu-radio-btn group"> <legend><span>Process Node</legend> </span> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-process-node">>14nm</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" checked name="sdu-process-node" value=">14nm" id="sdu-process-node-1"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-process-node">10-14nm</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-process-node" value="10-14nm" id="sdu-process-node-2"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-process-node">< 10nm</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-process-node" value="< 10nm" id="sdu-process-node-3"></div> </fieldset> <br> <fieldset class="sdu-radio-btn group"> <legend><span>Gate Count (NAND Equiv)</legend> </span> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv">< 500k</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" checked name="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv" value="< 500k" id="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv-1"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv">500k - 1,000k</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv" value="500k - 1,000k" id="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv-2"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv">> 1,000k</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv" value="> 1,000k" id="sdu-gate-count-nand-equiv-3"></div> </fieldset> <fieldset class="sdu-radio-btn group"> <legend><span>Run Time (PnR from import to apr_final)</legend> </span> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final"><2 days</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" checked name="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final" value="<2 days" id="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final-1"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final">3 to 5 days</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final" value="3 to 5 days" id="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final-2"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final">> 5 Days</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final" value="> 5 Days" id="sdu-run-time-pnr-from-import-to-apr_final-3"></div> </fieldset> <fieldset class="sdu-radio-btn group"> <legend><span>Utilization Target</legend> </span> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-utilization-target">< 50%</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" checked name="sdu-utilization-target" value="< 50%" id="sdu-utilization-target-1"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-utilization-target">50-70%</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-utilization-target" value="50-70%" id="sdu-utilization-target-2"></div> <div class="radio"><label for="sdu-utilization-target">> 70%</label> <input class="radio" type="radio" name="sdu-utilization-target" value="> 70%" id="sdu-utilization-target-3"></div> </fieldset> <br>