I have installed jira.core on linux server as service but after finishing installation i'm unable to access it via url . There are no errors in logs files as well
Can anyone help me .
Thanks
Karthik
Have you check if port 8080 is open and accessible?
You can run command like, this to test.
nc -z jira_host_ip 8080
Hi,
1) Check if your jira service is running:
ps -ef | grep jira
1.1) If isn't so you have starting problem, must to review altassian-jira.log because it could have very diverse problems, apps problems, database connections .. etc ..
1.2) if service is running and you continue having problems with your access , maybe port 8080 is not free
I have checked port is opened .
HI Fernandez,
I have executed
ps -ef| grep jira command . got below output
i guess it is running .
root 11110 11079 0 10:26 pts/1 00:00:00 grep --color=auto jira
2) Port 8080 is opened and it is in listening mode.
Have you check if Jira is only running on that port? Other services have tendency to use port 8080 to use.
Have you check for status of service?
And as suggested by @Joaquin Fernández Morales check if Jira process is running?
# ps -eaf | grep java
Hi DPK,
How to check 8080 port status . I mean how many applications are using 8080
I have tried your command
got below output
root 11148 11079 0 10:43 pts/1 00:00:00 grep --color=auto java
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.