I would like to filter out all JIRA issues in my project that has a Crucible review attached to it.
I.e. a review link to Crucible on the Review tab.
Any suggestions how this JQL would look like? If, possible!
Svante, based on reading the documentation, it looks like the Atla-Search plugin might be able to do the job.
Sadly, this is impossible with pure JQL -- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25344
You'd have to use both tools' Remote APIs to collate this info.
Hi Sergey,
Thanks for your answer. I have voted for the request and will look into how much job it will take to solve this via API.
Rgrds,
// Svante
Yup, you are right! This plugin would do the job. Thanks for the tip!
Hello Svante, I am wondering, have you managed to get such results using Atla-Searhc plugin. I got very same question from my users, and trying to find the way within plugin. Any hint or example will be more than welcome, thank you in advance. Regards, Milan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.