I added a step in the workflow to have customer verifies that the issue has been resolved. How do I configure this step to let the customer see the step to move it to either resolved or fail?
in the workflow you could for example create two status: Closed (yep you fixed it) and say Rejected (needs some more work). Include the transition to these two statuses on the portal and educate the customer on how to use them.
Thanks for the quick response. I checked with my internal customer and they can't seem to change the status. The selection to change status does not show up for them when at the ticket view or at the queue screen.
If you are trying to give them access via the portal the you must expose the transition to the portal. Project settings > workflow, click the transition and check the box.
@ktran do you know if you're in a Next Gen or Classic project?
Customer transitions are not available at the moment in Next Gen but we're working on them
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.