Hello-
I'm looking for the 'Condition' that will allow me to transition a ticket back to the previous status when it gets 'Unblocked'.
My team has the ability to set any status to 'Blocked' along the development process, but when they need to 'Unblock' the ticket because the impediment was resolved, I have the transition going back to the start of my workflow. I went this route initially because I did not want every status to have 'Unblock' in the workflow - if that makes sense. This is causing me headaches because my devs have to manually transition / status the ticket all the way back to the previous status they were in when they ran into the blocker.
I find it hard to believe this option in not available anymore since the upgrade. We are running version JIRA Software 8.3.1 and just upgraded on 8/3/19.
I know for a fact is was on the older versions as I've used it a few times, but I cannot find it on the version we're running on now. Please help!
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Derek