I have a project called 2019 Incidents. Within this project I create an Epic each time there is an incident. Within the Epic I create sub-tasks; all of which need to be completed to close the incident. I want the ability to email everytime a sub task is closed not just the whole incident. I do not want to pay for an add on. Any suggestions on how to handle my situation. I was trying to avoid using stories or tasks (as opposed to sub-tasks) and linking since my above solution is easy to create boards/views.
Thoughts???
Hi @jdreizler ,
Do you mean, you want to receive on closure of sub task ? If yes, you can achieve this with notification events in workflow. In sub task work flow, for close transition post function you can configure required notification event.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.