I want create button system.top.navigation.bar location.When i click that button view popup using VM template.
Do you have scriptrunner plugin, if yes you can create
Built in scripts > script fragments
Create script fragment
select 'Custom web item'
in filed 'What section should this go in' select 'What section should this go in'
enter any unique key
provide the title for the button in 'Menu text'
in 'Do what' select the option 'navigate to link'
in 'link' field enter the link you want and save it
I don't want create using separate plugin.
You have no choice - you can only amend the menu with a "separate plugin"
See https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/web-fragments-4227124/ for doing it in your own plugins.
I would like to add a button which looks like the Create button in the top navigation bar. I do have Script Runner plugin but if I follow your creation step, it creates only a link, not a button. How do you actually add a Create-like button in the top navigation bar, using Script Runner ?
There's no way to add buttons, only web-fragments (links)
I was trying to do the same and found this post. Adaptavist should change the description because it says: "Creates a web item (a button or link) at the location you specify". It is misleading.
I think so too. I think what they meant by "button" was "menu item", as they're slightly button-y.
I'll ask the docs team to see if they can improve it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.