Hi,
we are trying to create a new page via external link. This link is created in our own application.
I managed to create an empty page with title via this link:
https://compnay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/createpage.action?
spaceKey=WEB
&title=myTitleWithDate
&linkCreation=true
&fromPageId=1354170460
This is fine for some quick documentation, but for other use cases we´d like to use a template. For now we are using an inbuild template 'Meeting notes' and so I designed a link from our application like this:
https://company.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/createpage-entervariables.action?
templateId=595cdeb6-bba8-4a3d-81fd-31902b6bb504
&spaceKey=WEB
&title=myTitleWithDate
&newSpaceKey=WEB
&fromPageId=1354170460
But this is not working, I get a featureless error message from confluence.
I think, this "template id" I am using, is the blueprint id of the 'Meeting Notes' template, and honestly, I don´t think this is the ID I should be using.
So:
1. Where can I find the real "template id" of an inbuilt template (blueprint)?
2. Would it be better to design our own templates for this use case?
Some specs:
Confluence hosted on atlassian.net (not on-premise)
Tank you.
best Regards