Hello,
I am pretty much new to JIRA and have done the initial setup, now my storage space for attachment is running our and i am planning to add an external HDD to my macmini on which JIRA is configured.
I just want to move my Jira/data/attachments onto the new location.
I have read few articles and tried this command:
ln -s <current path> <new path>
Above line does create a symbolic link to my new destination, however my JIRA still shows <current path> in default ATTACHMENT path section of JIRA GUI.
Moreover, if I upload a document it creates a copy in my <current path> and <new path> both. We I delete from current path, it gets deleted from my directory as well.
I want it to store only on my <new path>, thats the whole reason why is created it.
Does any one know how to resolve this?
Regards,
Pratik