Hi,
I'm facing an issue with the Multiple Issue Picker field type. I don't know if that's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
I've added a Multiple Issue Picker field without any JQL or default issue. The field would be used to track the issues that caused a problem.
The thing gone wrong when I added an epic to the issue. Then, in the history tab, two lines appeared: one telling me that I changed the issue epic field (and that's correct) and another one for the Multiple Issue Picker field, that I haven't even touched! The field was indeed empty. If it's populated, then everything runs fine.
This doesn't happen when I use the Single Issue Picker field and that's how I'm dealing with the problem.
This image might make things clearer. The thumbnails are off because this is my test environment. My Multiple Issues Picker fields are Origin Task/s and _STM.

Could you guys help me?
Here are some info about my environment:
Jira version: 7.7.4
Script Runner Version: 5.5.5
Thanks in advance.