I have written a script for scriptrunner, and the code is okay (executable and it also works in the console), it just won't work as a Listener listening to the "Issue Created"- event.
I have also already identified the problem, however I do not know how to fix it: I want my script to automatically perform an action once the user submits a form, and the forms data to be read. All of this is already implemented and works, but the occurence of the complications are displayed once the code is put into said Listener: The event is triggered before the form is submitted, hence the script is unable to read all the necessary data.
Is there any way to get around this (i.e. an event that is triggered once everyting is fully loaded or delaying th listener.). I hava already tried to make a workaround with a script that updates the submitted request by setting an assignee, but this approach fails for the same resons (You cant assign anyone to a request that doesn't exist yet).
Kind regards