I have an import from build 712004 that I want to use and I've blown away the instance it was running on. Now trying to import it to Jira I get an error saying that since the current build (now that I've reinstalled Jira) is 823001 the import is not compatible and I need to upgrade my old instance before I can import it to this instance. I don't have the old instance any more so I'd like to install Jira 7.12 and import my old build and then upgrade from there to the latest build.
Hi @[deleted]- You can get the installer for previous Jira version on the Jira Sowftare Version history page. There's a download link for each version.
Have a look at The download library
With data from build 712004, you might want to check https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-build-and-version-numbers-reference-347341143.html to get the exact version you need
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.