I know how to move cards and lists on my board but is there a way I can rearrange the lists so they stack one under each other or in groups rather than in a long horizontal line across the screen? It's annoying to have to scroll across to see all the lists instead of being able to arrange them to stick anywhere on the screen. Hope I'm describing this clearly enough. I'd just like the flexibility to arrange them visually in groups etc. Thanks for any tips.
Just to update - I did find this very helpful answer to a similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Is-it-possible-to-rearrange-the-layout-of-a-board/qaq-p/1090516But I've added the extension and nothing seems to have changed? Advice welcome - thanks.
Hi. I have just tried it and I was able to cycle thru the 3 layout modes just clicking on the extension link on Chrome; one of the modes stacks the lists vertically.
Great thanks - I didn't see the little buttons that were added to help me toggle through - found it! Much better. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.