I want to rename a Jira site for example from "apple-123.atlassian.net" to "apple-321.atlassian.net" how an I do this?
Updating URLs is available for sites that have at least one Jira or Confluence product with a Standard, Premium, or Enterprise plan. You’re unable to update the URL if the site has only Jira Free and Confluence Free.
Please read our self help documentation on how to Update a product URL.
HI @[deleted],
Please refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html?_ga=2.113945991.1823543881.1556751882-206167893.1547677013
Hi @[deleted]
PLEASE REFER
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html?_ga=2.113945991.1823543881.1556751882-206167893.1547677013
You used to have to buy the new one and migrate, but now you can raise a request with Atlassian support and they will move the site for you.
Hey thanks Nic that sounds alot easier for me.
Thanks this is helpful, and highlights the hidden complications of my original approach as I have a Jira and Confluence set up currently.
It is! Note that it is an "edit" - it will change both your Jira and Confluence on that url, you can't leave one behind.
Yes I expect both (Confluence and Jira) to change via the edit from original URL to new URL. Thanks for the heads up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.