I want make group who has authority as below (ex. for company officers)
1. grant permission for all pages (include limited pages)
2.no permission any system-admin pages
which permission is appropriate?
Hello,
If you are talking about Confluence self Hosted platform, then such restriction is not possible from Global Permissions.
You need to add the group to Space Permissions for any Spaces you want them to manage and add to Default Space Permissions if you want that group to be included by default into any Spaces created in the future.
Regards,
Igor
Reply ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!
We have many Spaces (over 150)
So I had searched quickly solution (originaly function for Permit)
I will do as you advise(make group and add all spaces)
I'm grateful.
Thank you for letting me know, 150 spaces is a lot to edit. There is no native bulk edit option, but you should be able to speed it up by using third party plug-in Confluence Command Line Interface.
You can check out CLI documentation on how to use the plug-in, addPermissions seems to be the one that can do it.
If you have no other questions, feel free to click Accept Solution button above
Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.