Hi Folks,
I could use some help in writing the Insight IQL to get a specific result and am banging my head against the wall as nothing I come up with seems to work. I am sure its got to be basic and as soon as someone shows me I will see what I am missing.
I am trying to get a numeric total for all employees that have a certain skill. So if you see the pic provided, you will see I have a list of skills that my staff can have (for instance Ansible 1, Ansible 2 and you can see I have an Inbound Reference showing 7 employees rate themselves at that level)
So in essence I am looking for a list that looks something like this:
Ansible 1 - 7
Ansible 2 - 5 etc etc.
The IQL I "think" should be something like
Objecttype = Knowledge AND object HAVING inR(Employee)
But I get nothing. Please if anyone can offer a suggestion, I would be in your debt.
Thanks so much for your time.
